PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
1. What is in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our websites www.unihalls.eu
2. Who we are and how to contact us
are sites operated by ROTOS DEVELOPERS LTD, ROTOS BUILDING SOCIETY LTD and R.A. HALLS SOCIETY LTD (collectively referred to as "We" or “Us”). We are duly registered in Cyprus and have our registered office at 16 Porfyriou Dikaiou Street, 2414, Egkomi, Nicosia, Cyprus, 14 Porfyriou Dikaiou Street, 2414, Egkomi, Nicosia, Cyprus and 12 Porfyriou Dikaiou Street, 2414, Egkomi, Nicosia, Cyprus, respectively. We are responsible to manage the Unihalls properties including the renting of Suites/rooms in the Unihalls premier and in the Unihalls trinity to students studying in a University/College in Cyprus.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email to email@example.com
or telephone our customer service line on +357 22 210004.
3. By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
4. These are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Our Cancelation Policy. If you complete a booking through our websites, you agree to comply with our Cancelation Policy, and any other policies provided to you during the booking process.
If you complete a booking through our websites, you may also be required to sign up to contractual terms and conditions with a third-party property provider (including but not limited to a lease agreement). You acknowledge and agree that once you agree to such terms and conditions this will form a legally binding contract between you and the appropriate third-party property provider.
5. We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 31/03/2021.
6. We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities and operation. Any material found on our websites is subject to change without prior notice.
7. We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. Any material found on our websites is subject to change without prior notice.
8. We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
9. You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, a verification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all copyright, trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
11. Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
12. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
The inclusion of such links should not be interpreted as it is endorsed by us. Therefore, we highly recommend you read carefully all the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
13. User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
14. How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us using the contact details given hereinabove.
15. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
16. If you are a business user:
- We and/or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of our websites shall have no liability and/or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages, costs, losses you may suffer by using our websites.
- We and/or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of our websites shall have no liability and/or responsibility for any damages, costs, losses or liabilities arising out of your access to or change in content of our websites or arising from accessing links to other websites or to the extent permitted by applicable law, from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us.
- We and/or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of our websites shall have no liability and/or responsibility to maintain, correct or update the content and/or services published on our websites.
- In case you complete a booking through our websites, different limitations, exclusions of liability and terms and conditions will apply. We shall have no liability for any other terms and conditions that are not contained herein.
17. If you are a consumer user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- Inter alia, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
18. How we may use your personal information
- Please note that we only provide our site for private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will only use your personal information as set out in our
19. Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy Acceptable Use Policy
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us, and other users of our site, a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not store terrorist content.
20. Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
21. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the websites and across different media, including to promote the site or the service;
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for other users, partners or advertisers to use the content for their purposes and/or in accordance with the functionality of the site.
The use of our websites is at your own and exclusive risk.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. We have no liability and/or any responsibility for any loss suffered caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment and/or other property because of using, accessing or downloading any material from our websites. If you want to download content from our websites, you do it at your own risk.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful or cause damage to our property. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You may not post or transmit to our websites any non-authorized material including but not limited to material that is in our view likely to cause annoyance, detrimental to or in violation of ours or third party´s systems or network security, defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise unlawful. In that case, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
22. Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy Acceptable Use Policy
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
23. Which country's laws to any disputes?