uniHALLS provides a perfect environment for students that wish to obtain maximum benefit of student accommodation in an ALL INCLUSIVE package. Rent fees include electricity bills, water bills, common expenses, garbage collection fees, cable TV, internet and free access to gym facilities.
It is also worthwhile to mention that all the suites are en-suite with fully equipped kitchenettes, with cable internet connection, and are fully furnished.
We want your stay at uniHALLS to be hassle-free, so we take the responsibility to keep our properties in great working order and we try to fix any problems as quickly as possible.
In case that you have a maintenance issue in your suite, get in touch with us by completing a Maintenance Request via www.unihallsres.eu or contact the reception desk. We try to fix any day-to-day maintenance issues within 3 working days.
When it comes to choosing your student accommodation, finding somewhere safe and secure is really important. That’s why we try our best to make sure all our students live in a safe and peaceful environment.
We know that our students enjoy having an independent lifestyle with their friends but our security measures are there to protect them without restricting them during their time at university!
How do we make sure our properties are safe for our students?
- Dedicated on-site security team in every block of flats, ready to respond to any incident.
- CCTV cameras inside and outside properties.
- 24-hour Emergency Control Centre.
- Secured Key Card entry systems at all entrances.
- Bedroom door locks in all private suites.
- Continuous security reviews in line with industry standards.
It is crucial to be able to protect yourself, as fire can cause damage, panic, injury, and even loss of life. These simple guidelines may act as a lifeguard in case of emergency.
- Avoid unnecessary activation
All of the fire alarms within uniHALLS properties are linked to our Emergency Control Centre. If you accidentally set on the alarm, then you must immediately contact the Emergency Control Centre on +35722210004 or +35799364010 and inform them what has happened.
- Keep the entrance door of your studio closed at all times.
- Close your bathroom door when showering.
- Don’t smoke inside the room. Smoking is prohibited in all the suites and common areas.
- Don’t cover or tamper the detectors.
- Don’t use aerosols or hairdryers beneath a detector.
- The use of candles is prohibited in uniHALLS student accommodation.
On hearing the alarm:
- Leave the building by the nearest escape route and proceed to the assembly point (see the Fire Safety poster on your flat door).
- Don’t stop to collect belongings.
- Do not re-enter the building until you are told that it is safe to do so.
- If you know or suspect that someone has remained in the building or know the cause of the alarm, let a member of staff know as well as calling the Fire Brigade.
Please see the Fire Safety poster in your studio for more information.